May 9, 2012 by Kristin
- 8 skinless chicken breast tenderloin
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons of garlic
- one bag of spinach
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1. Take the cherry tomatoes, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, chicken broth, and garlic and mix with a food processor until the mixture is chunky but well mixed. Set it aside.
2. Cook the chicken to completion by using the coconut oil in a pan.
3. When the chicken is done, take your tomato mixture and pour on the chicken. Then add the package of spinach and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the spinach is soft.
Category Diet, Food, Health, Recipes | Tags: fitness,food,healthy food,healthy recipes,recipes,women's health | 1 Comment
May 5, 2012 by Kristin
- 1 avocado
- 1 bag of pre washed lettuce
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 table poon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of stevia
- dash of salt and pepper
- Chop the avocado and onion into cubes.
- Mix the avocado, onion, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, oil, stevia, and salt and pepper in a bowl and set it aside.
- Mix the avocado mixture with the salad, toss well together. and enjoy!
Category Diet, Food, Health, Recipes | Tags: avocado,healthy,healthy recipes,low fat,recipes,refreshing,women's health | No Comments
April 14, 2012 by Kristin
Check out this article from health.com. It goes through some great tasting foods that are also great for your heart! http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20307113,00.html
Category Diet, Food, Health | Tags: food,health,women's health | No Comments