- 8 skinless chicken breast tenderloin
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons of garlic
- one bag of spinach
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1. Take the cherry tomatoes, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, chicken broth, and garlic and mix with a food processor until the mixture is chunky but well mixed. Set it aside.
2. Cook the chicken to completion by using the coconut oil in a pan.
3. When the chicken is done, take your tomato mixture and pour on the chicken. Then add the package of spinach and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the spinach is soft.