Check you teambeachbody.com/healthygirl365 to get this sweet deal!
March 13, 2013 by Kristin
March 12, 2013 by Kristin
January 7, 2013 by Kristin
December 26, 2012 by Kristin
Great meal replacement. Replace one meal a day with these shakes and loose weight! I love to add fruit to my shakes!
December 9, 2012 by Kristin
It can be so hard to stay motivated to workout but nothing sums it up better than this picture. Don’t stop and think about, it just get it done! Your body will thank you later.
October 15, 2012 by Kristin
I don’t know how “new” this push-up is to the fitness world but its new to me! It works your abs as well as your whole upper body. My kick-ass trainer taught me. Here are some pictures of my sister and myself doing this exercise.
You start in a push-up position ( a real push-up position, keep your knees off the floor).
Then at the top of your push-up position, bring your knee to your elbow (sounds crazy but you can do it), do this for each side.
There you go! If you are tired of the same old push-up, try doing this one!
September 11, 2012 by Kristin
So my trainer is leaving me… I am legitimately sad, she is moving on. I have a hard time with change, especially when I like something and someone. I loved our workouts and I really enjoyed spending time with her. I do realize that she is not leaving the face of the Earth and sometimes, we will get a chance to workout together. So I started to think why did I love her workouts…
1. We always had time for girl talk in between sets.
2. We would do full body workouts… never hitting a target area, so that way, the next day I feel sore all over but not a bad sore, a GOOD sore!
3. When working out, she already had a plan of what we were doing.
4. She counted for me (I know, how lazy am I?)
5. Overall, I just ALWAYS had a good time with her.
So what did I learn from my 1+ year of training with my trainer:
1. Always count your own reps, we are all adults and we all know how to count.
2. Working out with a friend can help motivate you. A friend can also help you stick to your workout.
3. Always have a plan before going to the gym. You will make your time more effective.
4.There is no need to do back and chest ONLY or biceps and triceps ONLY, mix up your workout and add some quick movements like burpees, you will get your cardio in while lifting weights… 2 birds, people!
5.You can make workouts fun. There is no reason to loath the thought of working out. If your workout is boring, MAKE IT FUN!
August 27, 2012 by Kristin
I was at the gym the other day and I couldn’t bring myself to get on the treadmill. Everyone has those days when you just feel like you can’t run another mile. So I decided to use the stair master and do some interval training.
This is the workout that I did:
Stair master for 10 minutes
- alternating every 30 second of a “work” rate and a “rest” rate
Weight routine: (I used 15 lbs)
- 15 push-ups
- 15 bicep curls
- 15 tricep kickbacks
- 15 over head shoulder press
- 20 LOW squats
I repeated this 3x’s and the time honestly flew by!
August 7, 2012 by Kristin
Honestly, this took me about less than 10 minutes. Maybe add in a light jog/walk for about 20 minutes and now you have a killer workout!
July 21, 2012 by Kristin