So I was looking in my fridge and I had 2 avocados, an onion, and chicken breast. I came up with spicy avocado chicken. I used some spices from the spice cabinet to make it a little tangy.
- chicken breasts
- Mexican chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- pinch of sugar
- Use the salt and pepper and chili powder to season the chicken breasts.
- Cook the chicken in a skillet in medium heat and use coconut oil instead of olive oil. Cook the chicken until it is cooked all the way through.
- While the chicken is cooking, mince the onion and avocado, and mix with olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, and sugar. Spoon the mixture onto the cooked chicken and serve!