May 5, 2012 by Kristin
- 1 avocado
- 1 bag of pre washed lettuce
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 table poon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of stevia
- dash of salt and pepper
- Chop the avocado and onion into cubes.
- Mix the avocado, onion, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, oil, stevia, and salt and pepper in a bowl and set it aside.
- Mix the avocado mixture with the salad, toss well together. and enjoy!
Category Diet, Food, Health, Recipes | Tags: , avocado, healthy, healthy recipes, low fat, recipes, refreshing, women's health
No comments yet.