April 17, 2012 by Kristin
- skinless chicken breast 2-4 of them
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots or onions
- 1/2 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 4 tablespoons of fat free sour cream
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of flour (to help thicken the sauce)
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper and thyme. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan. Add chicken; sauté until done. Transfer to a serving platter. Add shallots to pan; sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth and rosemary sprig; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream and flour; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and discard rosemary. Stir in Dijon mustard. Spoon over chicken.
- I also paired this dish with some green beans and mushrooms. I just cooked the green beans and mushrooms over medium heat in a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil until they beans were soft.
- I have some quinoa and rice mixture in the picture too.
Category Diet, Food, Recipes | Tags: , diet, fitness, food, health, healthy recipe